Nothing beats a good old chocolate chip cookie (unless it’s a freshly bake banana loaf…because nothing beats that!) However like most ‘good old fashioned’ recipes, the traditional ones tend to be filled with lots of processed butter & refined sugar- a big NO NO in the Craving Clean world!
So here it is…the ‘Craving Clean Approved Cookie’ for your Thankful Thursday…does it has your approval? If so, please post your pic on Instagram with the has tag #cravingclean & tag @charlotte_kate, or post your picture on our Facebook page!
(Side note: the cookies are also gluten & dairy friendly, and only take 10 minutes to bake, woo!)
- 2 cups almond meal
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chunks (or carob chunks)
- Mix together in a large bowl.
- Add in…
- ½ cup agave syrup
- ½ cup coconut oil (or another good quality oil such as extra virgin olive or macadamia)
3. Bake at 180c for 7-10 minutes
We would love to hear your feedback!
Have a beautiful day,